Fagor Chef Pressure Cooker
For a limited time, you'll receive a free cookbook when you order this pressure cooker. Please note: Your shopping cart will not show the cookbook but it will ship with your order.
Try these easy weeknight meals from Fagor: Click here »
Are you a beginner in the world of pressure cooking? Click here for five tips on getting the best results from your cooker.
- Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel for an elegant appearance and incredible durability
- Three-position pressure indicator lets you monitor the cooking process
- Easy automatic release setting
- Max fill indicator keeps you from accidentally overfilling
- Removable 100-minute timer/alarm
- Automatic locking system features shorter side handles for easy storage
- Three security valves ensure safe operation; unit will not pressurize when incorrectly sealed and locks automatically when the contents are under pressure
- Self-cleaning valve is designed to clean itself while expelling steam
- Includes a tempered-glass lid that allows the pressure cooker to be used as a traditional pot and a steamer basket that also functions as a grater
- Includes DVD on pressure-cooker basics, DVD recipe collection, and user’s manual
- Manufacturer: Fagor
- Material: Stainless steel; plastic; glass
- Capacity: 6 qt.; 8 qt. or 10 qt.
- Dimensions: 6 qt. is 15" x 10.5" x 9.63"; 8 qt. is 15" x 10.63" x 10"; 10 qt. is 15" x 10.75" x 10.75"
- Weight: 6 qt.: 8 lbs., 8 qt.: 8½ lbs., 10 qt.: 9 lbs.
- Made in Spain
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- Pressure cooker
- Glass lid
- Steamer/grater basket with trivet
- Instructional DVD
- DVD recipe collection
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
not sure but it seems as if all pressure cookers double as canners.I'd like the better model-this one if possible and I'll just get my own canning great.I'm looking for longevity and I like that it is made in Europe.