Fagor® Chef Pressure Cooker
- Manufacturer: Fagor
- Includes: Pressure cooker; glass lid; steamer/grater basket with trivet; instructional DVD and DVD recipe collection; user’s manual
- Material: Stainless steel; plastic; glass
- Care: Hand wash only
- Capacity: 6 qt.; 8 qt.
- Dimensions: 6 qt. is 15" x 10½" x 9.63"; 8 qt. is 15" x 10.63" x 10"
- Weight: 6 qt. is 8 lbs., 8 qt. is 8½ lbs.
- Made in Spain
- Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel for an elegant appearance and incredible durability
- Three-position pressure indicator lets you monitor the cooking process
- Easy automatic release setting
- Max fill indicator keeps you from accidentally overfilling
- Removable 100-minute timer/alarm
- Automatic locking system features shorter side handles for easy storage
- Three security valves ensure safe operation; unit will not pressurize when incorrectly sealed and locks automatically when the contents are under pressure
- Self-cleaning valve is designed to clean itself while expelling steam
- Includes a tempered-glass lid that allows the pressure cooker to be used as a traditional pot and a steamer basket that also functions as a grater
- Includes DVD on pressure-cooker basics, DVD recipe collection, and user’s manual
Fagor takes pride in striving to develop highly efficient products that consume fewer materials and contribute to a healthier planet. A member of Energy Star, EMAS, ECOEMBES and other worldwide organizations focused on promoting more sustainable manufacturing procedures, Fagor recycles metal, wood and cardboard scraps, uses natural gas and alternative energy sources where possible and recycles 20 percent of its water consumption.