Fagor® Chef Pressure Cooker
Perfect for roasts, stews, barbecue and more, this pressure cooker delivers delicious slow-cooked dishes in a fraction of the time of traditional cooking methods. With chef-friendly features such as a large, heat-diffusing base for increased cooking efficiency, an automatic locking system, a self-cleaning valve and a removable alarm timer, this professional-grade cooker helps you create the perfect meal every time.
Try these easy weeknight meals from Fagor: Click here »
- Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel for an elegant appearance and incredible durability
- Three-position pressure indicator lets you monitor the cooking process
- Easy automatic release setting
- Max fill indicator keeps you from accidentally overfilling
- Removable 100-minute timer/alarm
- Automatic locking system features shorter side handles for easy storage
- Three security valves ensure safe operation; unit will not pressurize when incorrectly sealed and locks automatically when the contents are under pressure
- Self-cleaning valve is designed to clean itself while expelling steam
- Includes a tempered-glass lid that allows the pressure cooker to be used as a traditional pot and a steamer basket that also functions as a grater
- Includes DVD on pressure-cooker basics, DVD recipe collection, and user’s manual
- Manufacturer: Fagor
- Material: Stainless steel; plastic; glass
- Capacity: 6 qt.; 8 qt. or 10 qt.
- Dimensions: 6 qt. is 15" x 10½" x 9.63"; 8 qt. is 15" x 10.63" x 10"
- Weight: 6 qt. is 8 lbs., 8 qt. is 8½ lbs.
- Made in Spain
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- Pressure cooker
- Glass lid
- Steamer/grater basket with trivet
- Instructional DVD
- DVD recipe collection
I bought this to replace the (now discontinued) AllClad electric pressure cooker, which was great in theory but didn't work very well. Thank you Sur la Table for your generous return policy!
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
not sure but it seems as if all pressure cookers double as canners.I'd like the better model-this one if possible and I'll just get my own canning great.I'm looking for longevity and I like that it is made in Europe.