Fagor® Chef Pressure Cooker
- Manufacturer: Fagor
- Includes: Pressure cooker; glass lid; steamer/grater basket with trivet; instructional DVD and DVD recipe collection; user’s manual
- Material: Stainless steel; plastic; glass
- Care: Hand wash only
- Capacity: 6 qt.; 8 qt.
- Dimensions: 6 qt. is 15" x 10½" x 9.63"; 8 qt. is 15" x 10.63" x 10"
- Weight: 6 qt. is 8 lbs., 8 qt. is 8½ lbs.
- Made in Spain
- Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel for an elegant appearance and incredible durability
- Three-position pressure indicator lets you monitor the cooking process
- Easy automatic release setting
- Max fill indicator keeps you from accidentally overfilling
- Removable 100-minute timer/alarm
- Automatic locking system features shorter side handles for easy storage
- Three security valves ensure safe operation; unit will not pressurize when incorrectly sealed and locks automatically when the contents are under pressure
- Self-cleaning valve is designed to clean itself while expelling steam
- Includes a tempered-glass lid that allows the pressure cooker to be used as a traditional pot and a steamer basket that also functions as a grater
- Includes DVD on pressure-cooker basics, DVD recipe collection, and user’s manual
I bought this to replace the (now discontinued) AllClad electric pressure cooker, which was great in theory but didn't work very well. Thank you Sur la Table for your generous return policy!
Questions & Answers
not sure but it seems as if all pressure cookers double as canners.I'd like the better model-this one if possible and I'll just get my own canning great.I'm looking for longevity and I like that it is made in Europe.