Kenwood Cooking Chef Induction Kitchen Machine
The Cooking Chef Kitchen Machine includes a powerful 800-watt motor and a wide array of useful attachments for baking a cake, whipping up a meringue, creaming butter and more. Featuring a handy timer that alerts you when dishes are finished cooking or mixing, the Cooking Chef allows you to focus on other tasks so you can enjoy the company of friends and family while cooking. Numerous attachments let you use the Cooking Chef Kitchen Machine to function as a food processor, blender and more.
- Manufacturer: Kenwood
- Model: KM080
- Includes: 6.7 L/7-qt. stainless steel bowl, stainless steel bowl tools (K-beater, dough hook, power whisk, stirring tool, flexi beater), Tritan food processor attachment with chopping blade and 6 stainless steel slicing and shredding discs, ThermoResist glass blender, steamer basket, heat shield and splash guard, heat-resistant mat, spatula, Welcome Kit, recipe book
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, plastic
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 16" x 13" x 15"
- Capacity: 6.7 L
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
- Made in China
- Combined induction cooking from 70°F to 285°F and planetary mixing allow you to fine-tune your cooking
- Electronic speed control gradually increases mixing speed to completely incorporate ingredients
- Four attachment hubs allow you to customize your machine with optional attachments to suit your culinary needs
- Heavy-duty motor provides 1150 watts for induction cooking and 800 watts for mixing tasks
- Three stirring speeds and eight mixing speeds for gentle incorporation of ingredients to high-speed whipping and aeration
- Easy-to-read timer ranges from five seconds up to three hours
- Professional-grade, stainless steel tools stand up to high-performance mixing
- Multiple safety interlocks ensure safe operation
- Heat-resistant handles allow easy transport from mixer to table
Questions & Answers
Regarding the Kenwood Cooking Chef Induction Kitchen Machine, how does this product rate in Consumer Report