Weber® Summit S-470 Natural Gas Grill
A large grill area, side burner and handy features like a fold-away rotisserie attachment, searing burner and automatic grill light combine with a stunning 60,000 BTU-per-hour burner array, resulting in a powerhouse grill that’s the perfect companion for serious outdoor cooks. Best of all, this feature-packed grill runs on natural gas for perfect grilling at the touch of a button. No more struggling with heavy, bulky propane tanks or discovering that you’ve run out of fuel.
- Manufacturer: Weber
- Includes: 10-ft. flexible connecter hose
- Material: Stainless steel, metal, aluminum, plastic
- Care: Follow cleaning instructions
- Dimensions: 38.6" x 30½" x 52"; 468-square-inch primary cooking area; 112-square-inch warming rack area; 580-square-inch total cooking area
- Weight: 245 lb.
- Warranty: Limited warranty
- Made in the USA, incorporating globally sourced component parts
- Four independent stainless-steel burners for precise cooking control. Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system allows you to ignite only the burners you need
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners deliver blazing heat exactly where you need it
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour flush-mounted side burner lets you cook sides while you grill
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner for searing steaks, roasts, chops and more
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner with smoker box allows you to smoke foods without losing valuable grill space to bulky accessories or additions
- 10,6000 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner and a tuck-away rotisserie system will accommodate up to two birds at once
- Cooking grates are constructed from 9-mm stainless-steel rods for excellent heat transfer and perfect grill marks
- Easy-to-read center-mounted thermometer allows you to monitor grilling temperatures when the lid is closed
- Durable and attractive construction featuring a stainless-steel shroud, polished handles and accents, cast-aluminum end caps and an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and a painted frame
- Front-access stainless-steel grease tray with catch pan helps prevent grease buildup and makes cleaning fast and simple
- Lighted control knobs and automatic handle light make it easy to change settings or check on cooking food, even at night
- Six tool hooks keep everything organized and within reach
- Heavy-duty casters make it easy to move the grill, then lock it into place to prevent rolling
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.