Scanpan Evolution Sunday Pan with Lid, 14"
Scanpan’s industry-leading nonstick cooking surface makes it easy to cook low-fat meals without sticking or scorching. Unlike standard nonstick, Scanpan’s GreenTEK ceramic-titanium coating is great at searing and browning, is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and is even safe for use with metal tools.
The next stage in nonstick cookware, Scanpan Evolution is built from 100% recycled aluminum and features an improved nonstick coating as well as ergonomic, rivetless handles for a completely smooth cooking surface. Scanpan Evolution is only available at Sur La Table.
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast and even heat distribution
- Evolution’s Ceramic titanium nonstick surface is completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Unlike standard nonstick, Scanpan Evolution cleans up easily in the dishwasher and is safe for use with metal utensils
- Nonstick coating is guaranteed not to blister or peel and will not interact with cooking foods
- Ceramic titanium technology results in a cooking surface that’s 10 times harder than steel
- Ergonomic Bakelite handles provide a comfortable, secure grip and are oven safe to 500˚F
- Handles are secured to the pan without rivets for a perfectly smooth cooking surface
- Helper handle makes it easy to transport even when full
- Constructed from durable, 100% recycled aluminum
- Tempered glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking food and seals in heat and moisture
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium, nonstick, aluminum
- Dimensions: 14" (24" with handles) x 2.25" (4.75" with lid)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Not compatible with induction cooktops
What's In the box? Show
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
5 months ago
I just used it for salmon cakes. Love it, easy to clean. This is my third scan pan. It is the largest one I own.Love them all.
3 weeks ago
7 months ago
I love this pan.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
SCANPAN USA WILL, AT IT'S SOLE DISCRETION, REPAIR OR REPLACE PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED TO SCANPAN USA UNDER THIS WARRANTY. THIS IS NOT A CASHBACK WARRANTY.
DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE OR ABUSE IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THE WARRANTY OVERVIEW WHICH SHOWS JUSTIFIED AND UNJUSTIFIED DEFECTS, CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE SCANPAN USA CONSUMER SERVICE TEAM.
FOR ALL WARRANTY-RELATED ISSUES IN THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE CONTACT SCANPAN USA CONSUMER SERVICE AT 877-772-5467, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
YOU MUST FIRST CONTACT SCANPAN USA CONSUMER SERVICE TO RECEIVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO SENDING IN A WARRANTY CLAIM. ANY WARRANTY CLAIM THAT IS RECEIVED WITHOUT AN RA WILL BE RETURNED AT THE OWNER'S EXPENSE.
It looks like the pan is not able to be used on an induction stove ('induction' is crossed out in the list on the right of the page).
I hope this helps!