Shun Classic 5-Piece Block Set
Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan, Shun Classic features tasteful, contemporary design with beautiful, Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles. Behind each knife’s beauty is function: a razor-sharp blade offering precision performance.
Shun Classic knives feature a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The woodgrain pattern of the steel allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is a knife that’s sharp, durable and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
Free sharpening on all Shun cutlery for as long as you own it. Click for details
- Multi-layer construction features a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel with a Rockwell hardness of 61 for incredible durability and edge retention
- NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens
- Cutting edges are ground to a 16° angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge
- Perfectly balanced blades and comfortable handles offer precise control
- Manufacturer: KAI corporation
- Includes: 3.5" paring, 6" utility, 8" chef’s, honing steel, 11-slot bamboo block
- Material: High carbon stainless steel, ebony pakkawood
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
Questions & Answers