Shun Classic 21-Piece Block Set
Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan, Shun Classic features tasteful, contemporary design with beautiful, Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles. Behind each knife’s beauty is function: a razor-sharp blade offering precision performance.
Shun Classic knives feature a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The woodgrain pattern of the steel allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is a knife that’s sharp, durable and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
- 34-layer construction features a core of VG-MAX super steel with a Rockwell hardness of 61 for incredible durability and edge retention
- NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens
- Cutting edges are ground to a 16° angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge
- Perfectly balanced blades and comfortable handles offer precise control
- Manufacturer: KAI Corporation
- Includes: 2.5" bird’s beak, 3.5" paring, 6" serrated utility, 6" chef’s, 7" hollow-ground santoku, 8" chef’s, 9" hollow-ground slicing, 7" vegetable cleaver, 3.5" vegetable, 6" boning/fillet, 8.25" offset bread, 6 5" steak knives, carving fork, kitchen shears, honing steel, 22-slot bamboo block
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, pakkawood, bamboo
- Care: Hand wash only
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Questions & Answers