A familiar sight in steakhouses, these oversized steak knives feel great in the hand and slice through even delicate cuts of meat without tearing. This handsome steak knife set features Zwilling’s innovative inverted double serration, resulting in serrated knives that won’t tear food and stay razor sharp. Each large, steakhouse-style knife features durable full-tang construction and attractive handles constructed from palisander wood. Attractive bamboo display box is stackable for easy storage of multiple sets and features magnets to hold knives in place.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 4 knives, bamboo storage box
- Material: Stainless steel, wood
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 4.9" blade, 5" handle
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Spain
- Durable high-carbon steel resists staining and corrosion
- Full tangs and triple-riveted handles for exceptional balance and strength
- Storage box features slots for four steak knives and magnets to help hold knives in place
Since 1731, in the town of Solingen, Germany, Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been committed to manufacturing knives of the highest quality. With a long list of firsts —including the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American market—Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been a true innovator in the world of cutlery.