Linda’s Gourmet Assorted Bites
Linda’s Gourmet Latkes was established in 2004 when Linda Hausberg realized that it was time to share her delicious mouth-watering latkes with the world. It didn’t take long for people to realize that even if they didn’t have the time or energy to create their own latkes, they could still enjoy the taste of homemade latkes.
Latkes ship frozen with cold packs. Freeze latkes upon receipt, until ready to bake. Do not microwave. Latkes can be kept frozen for up to 3 months.
To cook, preheat oven to 450°F. Place frozen latkes on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake until they begin to sizzle—4 to 7 minutes for mini latkes, or 13 to 15 minutes for large latkes, then let the latkes sizzle for 30 seconds more.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet. Serve the latkes immediately with applesauce and sour cream, or with crème fraîche and caviar or smoked salmon.
- Manufacturer: Linda’s Gourmet Latkes
- Includes: 48 pieces (1/3 oz. each)
- Use: Do not microwave. Latkes ship frozen with cold packs. Freeze the latkes upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake
- Ingredients: Original: Potatoes, onion, soybean oil, eggs, unbleached flour, sea salt, baking powder, corn startch; Sweet Potato: Potatoes, sweet potato, onion, soybean oil, eggs, unbleached flour, sea salt, baking powder, corn startch; Green Onion: Potatoes, green onion, soybean oil, eggs, unbleached flour, sea salt, baking powder, corn startch
- Allergen Statement: Contains wheat and soy
- Certified Kosher by Star-K
- Made in USA