Shun Classic Carving Knife, 8"
High-performance Japanese cutlery.
Shun Classic knives blend sleek, contemporary design with beautiful, hand-sharpened blades and D-shaped pakkawood handles. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan, these high-performance knives feature a core of proprietary VG-MAX super steel clad on both sides with 34 layers of stainless Damascus. The result is a knife that’s durable, corrosion resistant and razor-sharp right out of the box—not to mention beautiful.
- VG-MAX cutting core is clad on either side with 34 layers of stainless Damascus for increased durability, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- D-shaped handles in ebony pakkawood provide a secure, comfortable grip and rest comfortably in the hand
- NSF-certified knives meet the stringent safety standards for use in professional kitchens
- Ultra-sharp cutting edge is ground to a 16° angle on either side for effortless cutting
- Perfectly balanced for precise control
- Stylish end-caps and bolsters for a striking look at the cutting board or on the countertop
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, pakkawood
- Dimensions: 8" blade, 13.5" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- Carving knife