Zwilling Spirit Ceramic Saucepan
- Tri-ply construction features 3-mm-thick stainless steel clad to an aluminum core for even and responsive cooking
- Riveted, cast handle stays cool to the touch
- Flared rim ensures drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture and flavor, allows easy monitoring of cooking foods, and helps keep food hot until ready to serve
- PTFE- and PFOA-free coating is manufactured using 60% less carbon monoxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Aluminum, ceramic, stainless steel
- Warranty: Cookware includes a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects with a 2-year warranty on the non-stick coating
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen and induction cooktops. Oven safe up to 400°F. Not broiler safe.
What's In the box? Show
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
oatmeal. Should have bought it long ago. Nothing sticks."
I would also like a good nonstick pan for daily oatmeal, however I always use a 1 qt with lid and this one has no lid. I also cook small quantities of rice in a 1 qt with lid. Makes no sense to me that this has no lid. The Zwilling Spirit Ceramic 1 qt comes with a lid, but is its nonstick surface inferior?