Zwilling Spirit Ceramic Sauté Pan with Lid, 3 qt.
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/14/2017, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Tri-ply construction features 3mm-thick stainless steel clad to an aluminum core for even and responsive cooking. Riveted cast handle stays cool to the touch, and flared rim ensures drip-free pouring. Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and flavor and keeps food hot till you’re ready to serve. Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and induction cooktops, and oven safe up to 400°F.
- Zwilling’s new stainless steel Spirit cookware is a stylish and durable collection for serious home cooks
- Eco-friendly nonstick ceramic interior lets you cook with less oil and releases food easily for effortless cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free coating is manufactured using 60% less carbon monoxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes
- Tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum clad construction from rim to rim for even heating
- Exclusive stay-cool handle is securely riveted to pan
- Flared rim ensures drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and flavor, keeping food hot till you’re ready to serve
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 3 qt. Sauté pan and lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic
- Warranty: Cookware includes a lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects with a 2-year warranty on the non-stick coating
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and induction cooktops. Oven safe up to 400°F. Not broiler safe.
Questions & Answers
5qt 12" diam x 5" high ; 4 lbs