Zwilling® Spirit Ceramic Sauté Pan with Lid
Tri-ply construction features 3mm-thick stainless steel clad to an aluminum core for even and responsive cooking. Riveted cast handle stays cool to the touch, and flared rim ensures drip-free pouring. Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and flavor and keeps food hot till you’re ready to serve. Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and induction cooktops, and oven safe up to 500°F. Available in two convenient sizes: 3 qt. or 5 qt.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Sauté pan and lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, Thermolon ceramic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and induction cooktops, and oven safe up to 500°F
- Capacity: 3 qt. or 5 qt.
- Made in China
- Zwilling’s new stainless steel Spirit cookware is a stylish and durable collection for serious home cooks
- Eco-friendly Thermolon nonstick ceramic interior lets you cook with less oil and releases food easily for effortless cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free coating is manufactured using 60% less carbon monoxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes
- Tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum clad construction from rim to rim for even heating
- Exclusive stay-cool handle is securely riveted to pan
- Flared rim ensures drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and flavor, keeping food hot till you’re ready to serve