Zwilling Spirit Ceramic Dutch Oven
Tri-ply construction features 3mm-thick stainless steel clad to an aluminum core for even and responsive cooking. Riveted cast handles stay cool to the touch, and flared rim ensures drip-free pouring. Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and flavor and keeps food hot till you’re ready to serve.
- Zwilling’s new stainless steel Spirit cookware is a stylish and durable collection for serious home cooks
- Eco-friendly nonstick ceramic interior lets you cook with less oil and releases food easily for effortless cleanup
- PTFE- and PFOA-free coating is manufactured using 60% less carbon monoxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes
- Tri-ply stainless steel and aluminum clad construction from rim to rim for even heating
- Exclusive stay-cool handles are securely riveted to pan
- Flared rims ensure drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture and flavor, keeping food hot till you’re ready to serve
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic
- Capacity: 6 qt. or 8 qt.
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and induction cooktops. Oven safe up to 400°F. Not broiler safe.
What's In the box? Show
- Dutch oven
New Zwilling’s legendary quality and stainless steel expertise come together in their new Spirit cookware, a stylish and durable collection for serious...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
8-qt: 14 1/2" x 12" x 7" high.