Shun Sora Paring Knife, 3.5"
- Manufacturer: KAI Corporation
- Material: Stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 3.5" blade
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in Japan
- Constructed from VG10 super steel clad with stainless steel, creating a san mai edge that pairs cutting performance with durability
- Blades feature an attractive pattern based on hamon lines traditionally found on Japanese swords
- Hand sharpened to a 16° double-beveled edge for a razor sharp edge that delivers perfectly smooth cuts
- Handle is based on a traditional Japanese design and constructed from a durable polymer blend
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
The Shun Housewares Division was started in December 2002. At that time, there were no established sales and only 13 items in the Shun Line. Today, the housewares team has built the division to its high position of prominence in the gourmet cutlery category.
KAI is also the owner of the famous US-made Kershaw pocket knives.
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.