Shun Sora Bread Knife, 9"
- Constructed from VG10 super steel clad with stainless steel, creating a san mai edge that pairs cutting performance with durability
- Innovative serration shape glides effortlessly through food
- Blades feature an attractive pattern based on hamon lines traditionally found on Japanese swords
- Hand sharpened to a 16° double-beveled edge for a razor-sharp edge that delivers perfectly smooth cuts
- Handle is based on a traditional Japanese design and constructed from a durable polymer blend
- Manufacturer: KAI Corporation
- Material: Stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 9" serrated blade
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
Questions & Answers
It is beautiful and doing great job. All of family member love this new bread knife, too.