Shun Sora Hollow-Edge Santoku, 7"
- Constructed from VG10 super steel clad with stainless steel, creating a san mai edge that pairs cutting performance with durability
- Blades feature an attractive pattern based on hamon lines traditionally found on Japanese swords
- Hollow-ground edge helps keep food from sticking to blade
- Hand sharpened to a 16° double-beveled edge for a razor sharp edge that delivers perfectly smooth cuts
- Handle is based on a traditional Japanese design and constructed from a durable polymer blend
- Manufacturer: KAI Corporation
- Material: Stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
- Spend $500 on Shun cutlery and receive a $50 Sur La Table gift card by mail.