Nespresso® CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine, Chrome
The specially formulated capsules are designed to allow the optimum amount of water and pressure to flow through them, so you can brew perfect single and double espresso shots with the push of a button. Thanks to the simplicity of use, and the delicious results, the CitiZ is a favorite of java connoisseurs of every level of expertise.
BIG TASTE, SMALL SPACE
At just five inches wide, CitiZ brings the performance of much larger machines to compact kitchens. The sleek, cosmopolitan design complements any kitchen, and is thoughtfully created to take up less counter space.
THE BRILLIANCE OF CAPSULE TECHNOLOGY
No need to grind, measure or tamp—Nespresso capsules seal in freshness and capture the character of each blend, providing perfect flavor and aroma in every cup. Just pop in your favorite blend and push a button—patented Nespresso Coffee Capsule technology and 19 bars of pressure deliver fresh, aromatic crema espresso or lungo every time.
FROTHS MILK HOT OR COLD
The included Aeroccino Plus milk frother and steamer provides impeccable results with just the push of a button. Whether you love a delicious cappuccino or latte, or prefer to froth milk to create the richest hot chocolate, the Aeroccino Plus is simple to use and easy to clean.
RECYCLING USED NESPRESSO® CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table® is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model #: A+C111-US-CHNE1
- Developed in Switzerland, made in China
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 9¼" x 11" x 14½" with integrated frother
- Capacity: 34-oz. (1-liter) tank for water; frother can hold up to 6.7 oz. of milk
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Sleek, modern units featuring innovative designs
- Push-button technology creates perfect espresso drinks easily and quickly
- Uses patented Nespresso Capsule Technology for delicious, fresh coffee at the ready
- Recycle used Nespresso® capsules at our participating stores »
- Automatic brewing and frothing operations
- 19 bars of pressure produces fresh, aromatic crema espresso or lungo every time
- Aeroccino Plus can prepare hot or cold froth and has a 6.7-oz. capacity
- Frother is quiet, and designed for simple cleanup
- Thermoblock heating provides consistent espresso temperature with each pour
- Easy-grip 34-oz. water tank makes adding water simple
- Energy-saving mode conserves electricity
- Simple cleaning and maintenance
- Interior waste compartment holds up to 15 used capsules li>
The company’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestl é Group, the world’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestl é expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.