Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
- The 7-cup kettle features 1800 watts of power for fast, efficient boiling
- Turns on or off at the touch of a button
- Auto-off feature prevents boil-off and increases safety
- Clear, sturdy German Schott glass allows you to monitor water as it heats
- Soft-opening lid prevents splashing and releases steam slowly
- Removable filter screen for brewing tea in the kettle
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BKE595XL
- Material: Glass
- Care: Hand wash carafe interior regularly with gentle soap. Descale as necessary to remove buildup
- Dimensions: 6" x 10¼"
- Capacity: 7 cups
- Weight: 4.3"
- Watts: 1800 W
- Warranty: 1 year
- Designed in Australia, made in China
Questions & Answers
I am looking for an electric kettle that has no plastic in direct contact with the boiling water. It looks like this one just has glass touching the water and perhaps plastic on the lid? Can you tell me if there is any plastic on this kettle and if so where it is and if it comes in contact with the water? Thanks
hardware stores. Alternatively, follow these steps:
1. Fill the kettle until two-thirds full with 1
part vinegar and 2 parts water. Boil and
allow to stand overnight.
2. Empty the solution from the kettle. Fill
the kettle with clean water, bring to boil
and discard the water. Repeat and the
kettle will be ready for use.