All-Clad® Classic Round Waffle Maker
- Manufacturer: All-Clad .
- Model: 99012GT
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Allow to cool completely before cleaning. Do not use harsh abrasives or scouring pads. Clean plates by first removing crumbs and oil with a paper towel, then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions: 11¾" x 8½" x 4½"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Watts: 850 W
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in China
- Makes one 6½"-diameter, ½"-thick round waffle
- Indicator light and sound signal when waffle maker has reached optimal cooking temperature
- Steam-release system prevents condensation, keeping waffles light and crisp
- Nonstick finish for full release and quick, easy cleanup
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania—the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.