Nespresso® CitiZ Espresso Machine, Chrome
RECYCLING USED NESPRESSO CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Material: Plastic, metal
- Care: Hand wipe clean. Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray
- Use: For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Dimensions: 5" x 11" x 14½"
- Capacity: 34-oz. water tank
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Developed in Switzerland, made in China
- 19 bars of pressure and thermoblock heating consistently produce fresh, aromatic coffee
- Energy-saving mode conserves electricity
- Interior waste compartment holds up to 15 used capsules
- Easy-grip 34-ounce water tank makes adding water simple
- Folding drip tray helps protect countertops
- Hassle-free cleaning and maintenance
The company’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.