Nespresso® U, Red
The compact, elegant Nespresso U does it all. With 19 bars of pressure for barista-quality results every time, the Nespresso U delivers perfect ristretto, espresso and lungo all at the touch of a button. Efficient thermoblock heating element preheats in 25 seconds and the nozzle eliminates drips by automatically retracting into the unit after coffee has been extruded. For use with Nespresso coffee capsules.
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Material: ABS plastic (BPA free)
- Care: Hand wipe clean. Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray
- Dimensions: 4½" x 9.8" x 14½"
- Capacity: 27-oz. water tank
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in Hungary
- 19 bars of pressure and thermoblock heating consistently produce fresh, aromatic coffee
- Energy-saving mode conserves electricity; machine shuts off automatically after nine minutes
- Three settings for ristretto, espresso and lungo
- Interior waste compartment holds up to 12 used capsules
- Retractable nozzle eliminates drips by automatically retracting after coffee is extruded
- Adjustable water tank slides left or right to accommodate corners and small counter spaces
The company ’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world ’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.