KitchenAid® Pro Line® Food Processor
A professional-grade food processor from KitchenAid.
- Adjustable slicing disc delivers thick or thin slices
- Commercial-style dicing kit delivers a uniform brunoise dice
- Multipurpose blades are great for salsas, chutneys, sauces and more
- Adjustable speed settings ensure precise slicing, dicing and shredding regardless of the food being processed
- Wide feed tube easily accommodates food with less pre-prep
- Special interlock system for added safety
- Nonslip handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Included storage case keeps everything organized
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KFP1642OB, KFP1642CA, KFP1642SR, KFP1642FP
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel, BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 12" x 9.75" x 18"
- Capacity: 16 cups
- Weight: 28 lb., 8 oz.
- Watts: 650 W
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe base clean with damp cloth and dry completely. Do not immerse or allow cord to come into contact with liquids. Components are top-rack dishwasher safe—do not use high heat settings
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada.
What's In the box? Show
- Food processor
- Interchangeable 16-, 10- and 4-cup work bowls and caps
- Dicing kit
- Adjustable slicing disc
- Shredding disk (reversible)
- Multipurpose blade
- Mini multipurpose blade
- Dough blade
- Storage case
- Cleaning tools
1 year ago
6 months ago
We have not used the thin slicing option, that is also something that drove our purchase. Multiple bowls should also come in handy and help with clean up.
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
Before I would spend this kind of money on an appliance, I would need to be
assured that there is a long guarantee the investment was something that would last.
Sugar Pearl Silver - KFP1642SR
Medallion Silver - KFP1642MS