KitchenAid® Pro Line® Food Processor
A professional-grade food processor from KitchenAid.
- Adjustable slicing disc delivers thick or thin slices
- Commercial-style dicing kit delivers a uniform brunoise dice
- Multipurpose blades are great for salsas, chutneys, sauces and more
- Adjustable speed settings ensure precise slicing, dicing and shredding regardless of the food being processed
- Wide feed tube easily accommodates food with less pre-prep
- Special interlock system for added safety
- Nonslip handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Included storage case keeps everything organized
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KFP1642OB, KFP1642CA, KFP1642SR, KFP1642FP
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel, BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 12" x 9.75" x 18"
- Capacity: 16 cups
- Weight: 28 lb., 8 oz.
- Watts: 650 W
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe base clean with damp cloth and dry completely. Do not immerse or allow cord to come into contact with liquids. Components are top-rack dishwasher safe—do not use high heat settings
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada.
What's In the box? Show
- Food processor
- Interchangeable 16-, 10- and 4-cup work bowls and caps
- Dicing kit
- Adjustable slicing disc
- Shredding disk (reversible)
- Multipurpose blade
- Mini multipurpose blade
- Dough blade
- Storage case
- Cleaning tools
over 2 years ago
11 months ago
We have not used the thin slicing option, that is also something that drove our purchase. Multiple bowls should also come in handy and help with clean up.
11 months ago
Questions & Answers
Before I would spend this kind of money on an appliance, I would need to be
assured that there is a long guarantee the investment was something that would last.
Sugar Pearl Silver - KFP1642SR
Medallion Silver - KFP1642MS