Ken Onion Rain 9" Bread Knife
Inspired by the graceful draw cuts of Japanese-style knives, bread knife features a textured spine that acts as a stabilizing index-finger rest for smooth, clean slicing and a special reverse-scalloped edge that cuts through cake and bread without creating excessive crumbs or tearing.
Known for his willingness to challenge convention, Ken Onion is one of the world’s premier knife makers. His Rain collection exemplifies this philosophy—Rain knives feature striking, patterned surfaces that glide smoothly through foods and novel designs intended to enhance cutting. Each knife in the Ken Onion Rain collection is made in the USA.
- Blade is laser-cut from high-performance stainless steel
- Blade surface is treated with a proprietary process that creates multiple air pockets on the blade surface. Designed to reduce surface tension and drag, these air pockets create a nearly nonstick surface, resulting in a gorgeous blade that slices effortlessly and without sticking
- Handle is constructed from G-10 garolite, a military-grade inert material that is nearly impervious to heat and moisture
- Ergonomic handle is shaped both to fit comfortably in the hand and to enhance performance
- Manufacturer: Ken Onion
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 9" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
Questions & Answers