Zojirushi® Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 06/07/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Pressure cooking helps convert alpha starches into beta starches, resulting in rice that’s softer and easier to digest. Inner cooking pan features a platinum-infused nonstick interior that won’t impart flavors to cooking rice and helps emphasize the natural flavors of each grain.
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology perfectly cooks a wide range of rice varieties
- Superior induction heating technology heats rice evenly and efficiently
- Pressure cooking helps speed cooking time—unit automatically adjusts pressure to one of three settings for each menu option
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for stronger-flavored rice, while the steam-reduce setting reduces steam for more “al dente” rice and the scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown
- Easy-to-read LCD panel features a clock and handy delay timer
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
- Manufacturer: Zojirushi
- Model: NPNVC10
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions: 10 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 8 5/8"
- Capacity: Cooks up to 5½ cups of uncooked rice (yields up to 11 cups)
- Watts: 1240 W
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only. Do not immerse electric components
What's In the box? Show
- Rice maker
- Measuring cup
Questions & Answers