KitchenAid® Diamond Blender
A powerful blender with exclusive diamond blending technology.
- Powerful, robust motor features Intelli-Speed Motor Control that adjusts motor speed to match the ingredients being blended
- Five speeds, pulse and ice crushing functions
- Unique, one-piece pitcher is shatter-, scratch- and stain-resistant and dishwasher safe
- Durable stainless steel blade blends ingredients with ease
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KSB1575ER (red), KSB1575CU (silver), KSB1575GA (green), KSB1575MC (titan)
- Material: Die-cast metal, BPA-free plastic, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9" x 8.5" x 16.5"
- Capacity: 60 oz.
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe base clean. Hand wash carafe and lid
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
One caution: It's best to unplug it, not just turn it off, before removing the pitcher. Reason, it takes a bit of force to rotate the pitcher to the unlock position, and when doing so, your fingers can accidentally hit the on/off button and turn the motor on. (How do I know? Because it happened to me the first time I used it. And since I had already removed the top, a quart of gazpacho went flying around my kitchen). Perhaps they should've designed the on/off button differently. Or maybe I'm just a kltuz.
Anyway, other than that, I am very impressed with this blender. It makes the previous blender/processor I owned seem like a toy in comparison.
5 months ago
5 months ago
While I'm pleased with the blender and its function, I can't get over the way the carafe looks.
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
Depth 8 1/2"
Height 16 1/2"
It is quite tall and I always just wash it myself in the sink directly after using..
It is great.. Very happy with it.