Le Creuset Grill and Panini Press Set
Thanks to a convenient helper handle, it’s easy to transport the pan to and from the table. Sloped sides and drip-free spouts make it easy to pour off accumulated fats and liquids, and the enameled surface requires no pre-seasoning or special care.
Rigorously hand-finished at Le Creuset’s foundry in northern France, these ovens add a touch of classic French beauty to any kitchen or table, while their unmatched versatility and superior cooking performance will keep you reaching for them for years to come.
- Ribbed cooking surface lifts food above excess fat and cooking liquids for appetizing grill marks and succulent results
- Weighted press features deep ribs for perfect grill marks on both sides and a convenient knob for safe lifting when cooking is complete
- Sloped sides and pour spouts make it easy to drain off excess liquids and fats
- Sand-cast grill is painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Cast iron cooks evenly and provides excellent heat retention
- Enamel resists chipping and cracking and will withstand years of use
- Matte-black enamel interior requires no pre-seasoning and yields incredible results
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Strong handles are engineered for comfort and control
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, electric, gas and halogen)
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 10¼" x 10" x 1¾"
- Weight: 6½ lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Grill pan is oven safe to 500°F. Panini press is oven safe to 375°F
What's In the box? Show
- Grill pan
- Panini press
Questions & Answers