Whether you’re cooking along with a celebrated chef or sending a customized shopping list to your smartphone, you’ll love QOOQ’s wide range of innovative, user-friendly features. A kitchen-proof, recipe-packed cookbook and cooking school right out of the box, QOOQ also offers a premium subscription service that provides endless, regularly updated culinary content to explore.
BONUS: Enjoy three free months of premium access when you purchase a QOOQ tablet.
QOOQ on Your Existing Device
Explore what QOOQ has to offer on your computer or tablet with a subscription to QOOQ’s premium online content. Enjoy access to a constantly expanding database of over 4000 recipes, chef profiles, QOOQ Magazine and more! Sign up today for a free preview.
Learn why QOOQ is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things
- Dimensions: 10.63" x 6.3" x 0.98"
- Weight: 1.89 lb.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty from date of purchase
- Made in France
- Built to withstand the rigors of everyday kitchen use, QOOQ is spill, splash and smudge resistant and cleans up easily with a damp cloth. Nonslip feet and a foldaway stand securely hold QOOQ at the optimal viewing angle without the need for a separate stand or prop
- Achieve gourmet results with recipes guiding you every step of the way, from ingredient shopping and selection, to preparation and cooking, and to plating and presentation
- Over 100 celebrated chefs from around the world instruct you in real time with 1200 step-by-step HD videos
- Easily adjust serving amounts, search by ingredient or cuisine type, create weekly menu plans, design custom recipes and more
- QOOQ tablet is pre-loaded with 1,000 recipes, videos and techniques
- Subscribe to QOOQ Premium for access to a catalog of over 4,000 recipes, monthly updates and more
- Share your favorite recipes, browse the web, and enjoy music and movies
- Processor: 1-GHz. dual-core processor
- Screen: 10.1" TFT LCD touchscreen display, 16:9 AR
- Storage: 8GB
- Power: Rechargeable internal lithium battery
- OS: Linux/QT
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n wifi
- Ports/Slots: Ethernet, SD/SDHC memory card reader, USB 2.0, headphone jack
Initially wanting a device to preserve his mother’s recipes, QOOQ president and designer Jean-Yves Hepp quickly recognized that tablets had the potential to be amazing kitchen tools but were too delicate for the hazards of the modern kitchen. Several prototypes and years of testing—and tasting—yielded QOOQ, a durable tablet built in France and loaded with an innovative suite of cooking techniques, recipes and more. And his mother’s recipes? You can find her Tunisian-inspired favorites in QOOQ’s constantly growing database of recipes from around the world.