John Boos & Co.® Oval End-Grain Maple Cutting Boards
The stainless steel band increases durability, while the strong handles make moving and flipping the board a snap. The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Manufacturer: John Boos & Co.
- Material: Maple, stainless steel
- Care: Wipe clean with mild soap, water and damp cloth
- Use: To preserve board quality, simply reapply cream or oil when the board becomes dry or lighter in color
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 2½"; 24" x 18" x 2½"
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defects in material or manufacturing
- Made in USA
Not only are John Boos cutting boards the finest in quality, workmanship and design, but they are also made from renewable North American hardwood. John Boos & Co. is a leader in environmental initiatives and is firmly committed to managing environmental matters as an integral part of business practices. The company integrates its high standard in the treatment of the environment in its manufacturing process as well as the products themselves. For example, excess wood is recycled and used by farmers. John Boos & Co is recognized as a FSC (Forest Stewardship Council-certified company) and encourages the responsible management of the world’s forests.
John Boos cutting boards are FDA approved and are well known for being used by professional chefs throughout the country. The Food Network features chefs who prepare meals every day on Boos Blocks cutting boards. Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Alton, Brown, Giada de Laurentiis, Mario Batali and Emeril Lagasse are just a few of the chefs who rely on and use John Boos products in their kitchen.