All-Clad® Immersion Blender
No more struggling to pour chunky mixtures from the pot into a clunky countertop blender—simply place the extra-long blending shaft into the pot or bowl and blend. The strong motor handles a wide variety of recipes with ease and features variable speed settings so you can easily achieve the perfect texture. Durable All-Clad construction features a soft-touch handle for an ergonomic grip that’s comfortable even when blending large batches and easy-to-operate controls.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Care: Removable arm is dishwasher safe. Follow all cleaning instructions
- Use: Do not immerse housing
- Dimensions: 17¼" (length)
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Powerful motor with variable speeds and turbo setting easily blends, whips and purées a wide variety of foods
- Extra-long stainless-steel shaft works perfectly in deep pots and other large containers—great for everything from blending soups to whipping potatoes
- Dishwasher-safe shaft is removable for easy cleaning and storage
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania—the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.