Sur La Table Classic Pizzelle Cookie Mix
A traditional Italian cookie mix from Baked for Sur la Table.
Baked NYC specializes in (even obsesses about) all manner of baking Americana. Baked started as a classic American bakery and café based in Red Hook, Brooklyn, where they create a vast array of cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, muffins, scones, bars, brownies and even more sweet treats. They’re not just bakers, they’re dessert archeologists—digging and researching and eating their way through the classic, regional desserts of America.
- In addition to the mix, you will need:
- 3 large eggs
- 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Manufacturer: Baked for Sur La Table
- Ingredients: Unbleached enriched flours (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), natural vanilla flavor, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), sea salt, natural anise flavor
- Allergen Statement: Contains wheat. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with egg, milk, soy, tree nuts (pecans, coconut, almonds).
- Made in the USA exclusively for Sur La Table
What's In the box? Show
- Cookie mix
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers