Wüsthof® Keychain Knife Sharpener
Sharpening is as simple as drawing the blade through the appropriate notch a few times. Features two notches—a coarse notch for putting a new edge on a dull blade and a fine notch for honing and regular maintenance. Makes a great gift or stocking stuffer.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: Plastic, metal, ceramic, carbide
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 1½" x 3"
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in China
- Coarse notch features carbide rods that remove a small amount of steel to apply a new edge
- Fine notch features ceramic rods that realign the edge and are meant for regular maintenance between sharpening or for fine honing
- Fits easily in a pocket or bag
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.