Scanpan® CTQ Nonstick Sauté Pan, 5 qt.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 12.75"
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing and is safe for the dishwasher and use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- Satin-polished stainless steel lid features a glass center for monitoring food while cooking
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
Questions & Answers
I am answering this on behalf of my wife - as I asked her just this question when she wanted to purchase both a skillet and a saute pan. The saute pan has deeper sides, maybe twice as deep as the skillet. So you can get more into the pan. The skillet also has a gentler curve to the edge than the saute pan. That means it is easier to get a spatula under food that's on the edge of the pan. It also means that it is easier to slide the content of the pan onto a plate - though this is probably a more practical proposition with smaller skillets - as this size f pan is getting pretty heavy.
We have both the 5qt state pan and the 12.75 inch skillet and love them both. I hope thatches helps.