Scanpan® CTQ Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid, 3.2 qt.
Enjoy fast and delicious weekday meals with these recipes perfect for Scanpan’s cookware »
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- All new tempered-glass lids offer 20% more viewing space, so you can keep an eye on cooking foods. Lids feature steam vents that allow moisture to vent and help prevent boiling over
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 11" x 4"
- Capacity: 3.2 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
It just rocks! I am continually surprised at how nicely it browns, deglazes, and is still non stick. My husband will even do the dishes when I use this pan because it is so easy to clean. He loves it too, as he is able to prepare easy dishes in it and not worry about a big mess stuck to the bottom of the pan.
This pan works like a dream
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
The regular GreenPans are the lightest because they are totally made of aluminum. I haven't had anything stick to my GreenPans of either type.
I'd probably rate Scanpan as the highest quality and being just a little above the GreenPan Diamond Pro. The 5 layers or metal is better than just 3. And Scanpan has a vent on the lid where GreenPan doesn't. And I just trust something made in Europe more than something made in China. One person in one of the cooking classes even claimed that Scanpan pans saved his marriage. His wife I guess was always getting stuff stuck to his other pans and it was hours getting them clean. Scanpans always wipe clean really easily.
I love Scanpan. If you don't get the Scanpan CTQ, then I'd recommend the GreenPan Diamond Pro as the next best thing or Zwilling-Henckels makes a pretty good non-stick pan. I believe that Zwilling-Henckels owns Demeyere which makes amazing stainless steel pans (the Industry 5 line from Sur La Table).
I have several Scanpan CTQ pans, one of the regular aluminum Greenpans and one of the Greenpan Diamond Pro pans. I've NEVER been disappointed by my Scanpan CTQ. NOTHING sticks to the nonstick surface. The stainless steel might need some scrubbing but otherwise it performs like a champ. And metal utensils don't scratch it. It's also made by a great manufacturer in Denmark. GreenPan on the other hand is made in China.