Scanpan CTQ Nonstick Skillets
Unlike other nonstick pans, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, and boasts exceptional food release for easy serving and cleanup.
Enjoy fast and delicious weekday meals with these recipes perfect for Scanpan’s cookware »
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 8" x 3"; 9½" x 3½"; 10¼" x 3¾"; 11" x 2"; 12½" x 4½"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
New The perfect complement to our exclusive Scanpan lines, these tempered glass lids make it easy to keep an eye on food while it cooks. Lids seal tightly to...See product page for full details »
New This versatile, professional-grade set of kitchen essentials features Scanpan’s incredible ceramic-titanium nonstick surface. Completely PFOA free...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
After around a year or so I started to notice that eggs especially weren't sliding off as easily. I was rather concerned, but just kept working with it. Then I contacted Scanpan support for advice. They recommended the tips below. I tried the baking soda and it made in incredible difference after just one attempt! I never would have considered using Bar Keepers friend inside of the pan, but I tried it once after they recommended and it made cleanup a snap.
Pour water into the pan to cover the base of the pan up to an inch high - put one tablespoon of baking soda per 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let stand 30 minutes. Clean pans. Dry all cookware right away to avoid hard water stains. You may need to repeat this process more than once for it to be effective.
You can also use Bar Keepers Friend. It is a mild abrasive that is safe for use on Scanpan interiors. You will want to create a paste with the Bar Keepers Friend and water, and then scrub with a nylon dishwashing brush or scrubby.
Thank you Scanpan for doing the ceramic coating. The non-stick works great and it doesn't scratch. I've got my parent's hooked on the stuff, too.
The pans are a bit expensive and you shouldn't use them on super high heat, but if you can deal with those two things- get it
I love this pan. It has a nice weight and a solid feel and performs beautifully.
This is my lifetime non-stick
Questions & Answers
Do you carry lids that fit these pans?
I can find a lid for the 9"", 10"" and 12"" pans but not the 11""
Is there a scanpan glass lid that will fit the 11"" pan
It is excellent in every way.