Scanpan® CTQ Nonstick Skillets
Unlike other nonstick pans, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, and boasts exceptional food release for easy serving and cleanup.
Enjoy fast and delicious weekday meals with these recipes perfect for Scanpan’s cookware »
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 8" x 3"; 9½" x 3½"; 10¼" x 3¾"; 11" x 2"; 12½" x 4½"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
Glass lid allows you to monitor food as it cooks without releasing steam and moisture. Durable stainless-steel rim prevents cracks and chips. Bakelite knob...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
Thank you Scanpan for doing the ceramic coating. The non-stick works great and it doesn't scratch. I've got my parent's hooked on the stuff, too.
The pans are a bit expensive and you shouldn't use them on super high heat, but if you can deal with those two things- get it
I love this pan. It has a nice weight and a solid feel and performs beautifully.
This is my lifetime non-stick
Questions & Answers
I can find a lid for the 9"", 10"" and 12"" pans but not the 11""
Do you carry lids that fit these pans?
Is there a scanpan glass lid that will fit the 11"" pan
It is excellent in every way.