Scanpan CTQ Nonstick Chef’s Pan with Lid
Enjoy fast and delicious weekday meals with these recipes perfect for Scanpan’s cookware »
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- All new tempered glass lids offer 20% more viewing space so you can keep an eye on cooking foods. Lids feature steam vents that allow moisture to vent and help prevent boiling over
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12½" x 4"
- Capacity: 5½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
every time i purchase another scanpan i come back for more. it's truly remarkable. i especially adore the chefs pan, which allows me to cook for a crowd. clean up is effortless; i let the pan cool down, wipe the inside with a paper towel and rinse in warm, soapy water. even though it can go in the dishwasher, hand washing is easier than trying to fit it in the dishwasher.
absolutely loving it without exception!
1 year ago
11 months ago
The food virtually slides off for ease of cleaning and the weight of the pan is just right. Not flimsy, yet not too heavy. I am working on getting EVERY piece of the ScanPan set. I highly recommend them. Worth every penny.
Dee Dee B.
4 months ago
Questions & Answers
Mine weighs 4 pounds 10 - 3/4 ounces