Scanpan CTQ Nonstick Wok
Enjoy fast and delicious weekday meals with these recipes perfect for Scanpan’s cookware »
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Includes: Semicircular stainless steel rack, chop sticks and instruction booklet. *Lid is sold separately.*
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12¾" x 4½"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
Glass lid allows you to monitor food as it cooks without releasing steam and moisture. Durable stainless-steel rim prevents cracks and chips. Bakelite knob...See product page for full details »
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
The coating on the inner surface of this wok is super slick, so flipping veggies around is easy work! It heats up and cools down quickly, and even comes with a nice rack for lesser-heat food.
One small possible issue is the pan's heft, but I think it's a feature more than a problem. Heavy enough to feel like quality, light enough to operate one handed. Love it
Questions & Answers
I can only seem to find the ""Classic"" lid, which has a different handle and no vent holes
This entry, seven lines down from 'Features' states that it is compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
Love the product, despite the price. Sometimes you get what you pay for.