Scanpan® CTQ 10-Piece Set
Enjoy fast and delicious weekday meals with these recipes perfect for Scanpan’s cookware »
- Scanpan pans are completely PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Handcrafted in Denmark, Scanpan CTQ features five-layer clad-aluminum construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan’s patented ceramic titanium nonstick interior can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, won’t scratch or warp, and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum body distributes heat quickly and evenly and boasts superb heat retention
- Redesigned stay-cool handle is securely riveted and features a gentle curve for an easy and ergonomic grip
- All new tempered glass lids offer 20% more viewing space so you can keep an eye on cooking foods. Lids feature steam vents that allow moisture to vent and help prevent boiling over
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Ceramic titanium nonstick, cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe to 500°F
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- 8" skillet
- 10¼" skillet
- 10¼" sauté pan with lid
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 2 ¾-qt. saucepan with lid
- 7 ½-qt. Dutch oven with lid
Make short work of washing dishes, countertop messes and more with this reusable silicone sponge. Made of durable, heat-resistant silicone, it’s gentle...See product page for full details »
Glass lid allows you to monitor food as it cooks without releasing steam and moisture. Durable stainless-steel rim prevents cracks and chips. Bakelite knob...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for stir frying, steaming and more, this versatile professional-grade wok features Scanpan’s incredible ceramic-titanium nonstick surface...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
One important complaint/problem: these pans produce an annoying high-pitch hum at the high heat setting. Turns out it's due to being "clad" cookware -- layers of different metals, including aluminum -- instead of single metal. (We have a separate iron skillet doesn't make the noise.) Wish we would have known this in advance.
Questions & Answers
I've read other post regarding issues with SP's CTX series becoming sticky after awhile. My understanding is, the ceramic titanium is the same for both except for a few esthetic differences- Too pricey to stop working only after a year or so....
On a side note, the pans are good but way too small for my cooking style. You will invariably need to purchase several additional pieces to truly complete the set.
do not get
They do not get hot. I still use potholders, just to be safe. The knob or handle on the lid gets warm. i use a pot holder with the lid also. Love the scan pan CTQ. The best pots I ever used. I especially love the lids with the tiny holes that let steam escape. I never have to clean the burners, because nothing splatters.