Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine Saucier with Lid
Flawless five-ply construction, a dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic style ensure this hand-finished, heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Includes: Saucier, lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 8" x 6.8"
- Capacity: 1.7 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection robust enough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Five-ply construction consisting of three layers of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of 2.6 mm-thick stainless steel for unmatched heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Stainless steel interior delivers beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Three layers of aluminum and aluminum-steel alloy allow fast, even heat conduction and distribution
- Durable magnetic stainless steel exterior allows cooking even on induction stovetops
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces and oven safe—great for a quick sear on the stovetop followed by an oven finish
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and incredibly durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look like new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are riveted securely to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Rims feature innovative, dripless designs for easy, mess-free pouring
- Classic styling features brushed bodies and polished handles, creating a striking contrast
- Stamped with both Mauviel-1830" and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge.
Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.