Mauviel M’collection de Cuisine Saucier with Lid
Flawless five-ply construction, a dripless rim designed for pouring, comfortable handles that stay cool while cooking, and a classic style ensure this hand-finished, heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Mauviel and Sur La Table collaborated to design an elegant collection robust enough to meet the needs of the most demanding kitchens
- Five-ply construction consisting of three layers of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of 2.6 mm-thick stainless steel for unmatched heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Stainless steel interior delivers beautiful searing and exceptional food release
- Three layers of aluminum and aluminum-steel alloy allow fast, even heat conduction and distribution
- Durable magnetic stainless steel exterior allows cooking even on induction stovetops
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces and oven safe—great for a quick sear on the stovetop followed by an oven finish
- Dishwasher safe, easy to clean and incredibly durable, M’collection de Cuisine pans will look like new for years to come
- Large, ergonomic handles are cast stainless steel, stay cool during cooking and are riveted securely to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Rims feature innovative, dripless designs for easy, mess-free pouring
- Classic styling features brushed bodies and polished handles, creating a striking contrast
- Stamped with both Mauviel-1830" and Sur La Table’s exclusive brand logo, commemorating this partnership
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions: 8" x 6.8"
- Capacity: 1.7 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
2 people and use it often to heat up left over stews and soups.
Marcia E. on Nov 3, 2015.