Krups® Milk Frother
- Manufacturer: Krups
- Model: XL2000
- Includes: Frothing jug, base, lid
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Wipe base clean. Hand wash jug
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 5.1" x 7.5"
- Capacity: 50 ml
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in France
- LED control panel features three presets: cappuccino, latte and hot milk
- Frothing carafe features handy interior-volume measurements
- Nonstick aluminum jug and a fully removable frothing device make cleanup a snap
- The 360° base and pouring rim allow for smooth, easy pouring from any position
- Cord stores in base when not in use, for clutter-free countertops
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle provides a secure grip when pouring
- Tight-fitting transparent lid allows you to keep an eye on contents when frothing
The story began in a forge in the town of Wald, near Solingen, in North Rhine-Westphalia. The owner, Josua Kortz, had several friends working for him, including his nephew, Robert Krups. The latter’s son, also called Robert, will turn the forge into an industrial company.
For nearly 110 years, the family business devoted itself exclusively to the manufacture of scales (needle scales and platform scales) under the brand name “Krups Ideal.” They distinguished themselves as makers of only top-quality appliances for private customers and the retail trade.
In 1956, Krups launched the first electric coffee grinders. As proof of the consumer’s appetite for these new appliances, Krups sold 1 million of these grinders in their first year of manufacture. The success of this venture forged a broader path for Krups, one on which they would prove to be trailblazers. Clearly the world was eager for exceptional and smart kitchen products that made life easier, and Krups would dedicate themselves to the business to providing smart and helpful solutions.
With the creation of their famous “3-Mix” mixer and the ONKO coffee makers, Krups products became synonymous with all things practical and ingenious. These revolutionary appliances and others that soon followed took Krups’ homeland, Germany, by storm and became the perfect symbol for the modern kitchen.
With the introduction of the electric motor, Krups became Germany’s pioneer in electrical household appliances. By making full use of their expertise in design and manufacturing, Krups created state-of-the-art devices that quickly became kitchen essentials.
Krups became a leader in the art of coffee machine technology from the moment they launched their first espresso machine. Responding to the public’s passion for coffee, Krups extended its range of machines, including steam machines, electronically programmable models and combination espresso/coffee machines.
More than 165 years later, Krups employs more than 3000 people globally and is one of the leading manufacturers of small kitchen appliances in the world.