Krups® Fast-Touch Coffee and Spice Grinder
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 05/31/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
High-capacity grinding chamber is designed for easy pouring and handling, while the manual controls let you tailor the texture to your needs. Safety switch keeps blade from spinning unless the lid is in place.
- Manufacturer: Krups
- Model: F20342
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Care: Hand wipe clean. Ensure device is unplugged before servicing
- Use: Use caution when handling bladed appliances
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 4.1" x 8.25"
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in Mexico
- Low-profile, timeless design looks great on the countertop and stores away easily when not in use
- Grinds coffee beans and a wide range of dry spices
- Oval blade shape results in uniform, even grinding; blade is constructed from durable stainless steel
- Safety switch keeps grinder from functioning if lid is not in place
The oval shape is actually superior to round ones, because it grinds the beans more evenly and completely. It's designed that way on purpose. In round grinders, the beans go in a circle, but in oval ones they bounce around and encounter the blades more often, resulting in a smoother grind.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
It might be difficult to get a coarse grind, though. You could try alternately grinding and shaking, but I'm not sure that would work.
I buy ground flax seeds and keep them in the freezer to keep them fresh.
Hope this helps.
You may know that the oval shape is actually superior to the round ones. That's because they grind the beans more completely.