All-Clad Copper Clad Sauté Pan, 3 qt.
Copper boasts exceptional heating capabilities and unmatched responsiveness, allowing precise control for cooks who demand the best. All-Clad pairs the purest copper available with a stainless steel interior for cookware that boasts the thermal conductivity of copper, but still offers exceptional release and won’t react with cooking foods.
- All-Clad uses copper that is 99.9% pure, for 36% higher thermal conductivity than copper commonly used in the marketplace
- Pure copper is bonded directly to an 18/10 stainless steel interior for superior heat distribution without hot spots
- Rolled rim provides smooth, drip-free pouring
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle provides a comfortable grip and is secured to the pan with stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- The 18/10 stainless steel layer won’t react with cooking foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Tight-fitting copper lid locks in moisture while cooking, keeps food warm until ready to serve and features a stainless steel interior for easy cleanup
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Pan, lid
- Material: Stainless steel, copper
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Broiler safe. Cared for properly, copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. Over time, copper can change color through use—this does not affect the performance of the pan. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage
- Dimensions: 21.7" x 11.4" x 2.5"
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).