Emile Henry Flame Burgundy Casserole
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, Flame cookware is safe for use with direct heat and is compatible with all cooktops (induction cooking requires a diffuser plate)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for stovetop, broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 10" (12.5" with handles) x 4.5" (6.5" with lid)
- Capacity: 4.2 qt.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
New Turn any grill or oven into an Italian-style pizzeria with this high-performance pizza stone. Made from Burgundy clay, each stone is capable of being heated ...See product page for full details »
New Named for the aromatic Moroccan stew that it’s designed to cook, this versatile and handsome tagine features a tall, conical lid that locks in...See product page for full details »
New Grilling deliciously moist chicken with crispy skin is easier than ever with this vertical poultry roaster. Central stand ensures that heat circulates...See product page for full details »
New Fill your kitchen with the rich, magical aromas of a French bakery. Perfect for baking artisanal breads, this ceramic cloche mimics the shape of a...See product page for full details »
5 months ago
Questions & Answers
Outside Diameter (at top) = 22.0 cm
Inside Diameter (at top) = 21.2 cm
Handles = 27.4 cm
Height with Lid = 15.0 cm
Height without Lid = 10.8 cm
Lid Outside Diameter = 23.0 cm
The 2.6qt weighs 3.5lbs.
The 4.2qt weighs 7.6lbs.
The 5.5qt weighs 8.13lbs.
The 7qt weighs 9.7lbs.