All-Clad® Stainless-Steel Skillets with Lids
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus lasagna pan and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the pan and mitts, plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value). You must add the lasagna pan and colander to your cart to receive bonus items. To receive the pan and mitts, add SKU 780346 to your cart. To receive the colander, add SKU 1548221 to your cart. The promo will apply automatically; you don't need any special codes.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features an aluminum core sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel for even, efficient heat distribution. Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control, while the tight-fitting lid makes an already flexible pan even more versatile.
- Durable, attractive pan is compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Flat bottom and curved sides allow effortless tossing, stirring and turning
- Ergonomic, comfortable handle is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- The 18/10 stainless steel is exceptionally durable and will not react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots by distributing heat evenly and efficiently
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and flavor—great for stovetop braising, risottos and more
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions: 10"; 12"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
1. it's All-Clad and known for quality
2. I wanted a lid with the pan
3. The great sales price
I absolutely love this pan, it does eggs 'over easy' perfectly. All I have to do is put on the lid, once the eggs are in the pan, and pull it off the heat.a few minutes later. The yolks never break...
8 months ago
8 months ago
Questions & Answers
Is the base of the featured All Clad 12 inch skillet 12 inches or is it the top?
can you use the stainless steel all clad skillet on an induction cook top?
The 12" model number is 41126.