Jura® Impressa Z9
The intuitive controls and bright display screen can be adjusted to suit your preferences—store presets for up to six of your favorite coffee drinks and brew them simply by touching a button. Not only do dual thermoblocks provide the perfect temperature for brewing and steaming, but the fine-foam technology also delivers perfectly textured milk every time.
Five coffee strength levels and three water temperature settings let you fine tune your brew, while an innovative coffee à la carte function allows you to easily adjust settings on the fly—great for serving individualized drinks when entertaining. A veritable countertop café, this one-touch wonder is guaranteed to bring out the best of your fresh beans and milk.
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Model: 13752
- Includes: Unit, vacuum milk container
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Hand wipe exterior. Follow all cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Dimensions: 17" x 12" x 14"
- Capacity: 96 oz. (water tank); 10 oz. (bean hopper); 20 oz. (milk container)
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- A 15-bar pump delivers perfect pressure-brewed coffee every time
- Pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions coffee for richer flavors and complete extraction
- Override strength and cup size while brewing without affecting preprogrammed settings
- Dedicated dual thermoblocks—one for steaming, one for brewing—so water is always at the ideal temperature
- Grinds beans to a fine, even consistency twice as quickly as conventional grinders, preserving delicate aromas and reducing grinding noise by up to 50%
- Generous 10-oz. hopper smoothly feeds whole beans into the grinding mechanism
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system accommodates pre-ground coffee
- Fine-foam technology delivers perfectly frothed milk
- The 96-oz. water tank removes for easy cleaning and refilling
- Height-adjustable spout accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Zero Energy button and Energy Save standby mode help conserve energy
- CLEARYL water-care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from tap water for better-tasting coffee
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure-brewed coffee.
According to coffee experts, this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Jura is the first and only company with a line of one-touch automatic coffee centers that produce authentic cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of one button, without moving the cup.
Jura automatic coffee centers have received international acclaim for superior design, including the iF Product Design Award, Good Design ™ Award, Red Dot Award, Housewares Design Award and more, including honors for energy efficiency. Just give one a try in our stores and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland, is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink.
Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee-roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.