Gaggia® Pure Espresso
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 12700
- Includes: Unit, 3 filter baskets (single shot, double shot and pod), portafilter, coffee tamper, measuring scoop
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Care: Hand wipe exterior. Follow all cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Dimensions: 10.8" x 8.3" x 14"
- Capacity: 42 oz. (water reservoir)
- Weight: 10.14 lb.
- Watts: 1100 W
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in Italy
- Stainless-steel boiler and 15-bar pump for rich, fragrant coffee and perfect crema
- Brew group and portafilter are constructed from chrome-plated brass for incredible temperature stability
- Water tank is removable for easy refilling and cleaning
- Accommodates ESE pods or ground coffee
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.