Nespresso & De’Longhi Lattissima Pro
The Lattissima Pro heats up in 25 seconds, so it’s always ready to brew when you are, and the detachable milk carafe features an auto-clean function for hassle-free cleaning. An essential addition to any coffee-lover’s kitchen, the Lattissma Pro is designed to work with the wide range of Nespresso capsules, so you can always brew the flavor or roast that’s right for you.
- Nineteen-bar high-pressure pump for rich, aromatic espresso
- Intuitive, sensor-touch control panel is easy to use and is located on the top of the machine for convenience
- Seven drink presets, so your favorite drink is just a button-push away
- Features 46% larger milk carafe and 41% larger water reservoir
- Telescoping hot-water nozzle is perfect for Americanos and stores away in the side panel when not in use
- Latte Crema System™ delivers perfectly frothed or steamed milk to match the drink being brewed, auto-cleans after use, and can be stored in the refrigerator to keep milk cool when not brewing
- Capsules drop into an internal storage container after brewing. Container holds up 16 spent capsules and removes for easy cleaning
- Manufacturer: De’Longhi
- Model: EN750MB
- Material: Metal
- Dimensions: 10¾" x 7-2/3" x 13"
- Capacity: 44 oz. (water tank); 16.9 oz. (milk tank)
- Weight: 12.6 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in Italy
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wipe exterior. Follow all cleaning and maintenance instructions
What's In the box? Show
- Espresso maker
- Adjustable water spout
- Welcome kit with 16 capsules
New Keep your Nespresso capsules neat, organized and within easy reach with this stylish and functional turntable. Stand holds up to 44 original line Nespresso...See product page for full details »
Add this delicious, vanilla-infused syrup to iced tea, lemonade, sparkling water and cocktails, pour it over ice cream, yogurt and fruit, or mix it into...See product page for full details »
New Perfect for café au lait, lattes, tea and more, these glasses are a stylish and functional addition to any glassware collection. Mouth-blown by skilled ...See product page for full details »
Handcrafted in small batches in the Sonoma Valley, this delicious syrup takes pure cane sugar just to the edge of burning to create a deep, golden hue and a ...See product page for full details »
Add some flair to your morning coffee or give a personalized gift with our classic monogram mugs. Featuring an attractive letter monogram on each side, they ...See product page for full details »
9 months ago
6 months ago
I would take off half a star and somewhat agree about the frother. I prefer almond/coconut milk and figured out that a particular brand is thicker than the other so it really didn't dispense as it had. I simply added a bit of water to thin it out and it works just fine. It also leaves a heavier residue so should be cleaned more often. Other than that, no regrets so far.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
My concern is spending that kind of money only to find out within a year the capsules aren't available anymore.
Does anyone have a video of it in use that they could share? Or coupons!? Thanks!
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase within 60 days, just bring it back. We'll issue a full refund in the form of the original payment so long as you provide proof of purchase (a receipt, gift receipt or gift registry showing the purchased item). Returns accompanied by a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Sur La Table Gift Card.
Unfortunately, returns and exchanges without proof of purchase will not be accepted.
i.e. Just adding foam but no hot milk.
Is the used capsule bin LED lit? I had read that on another website.