Nespresso® and De’Longhi Lattissima Pro
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/08/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
The Lattissima Pro heats up in 25 seconds, so it’s always ready to brew when you are, and the detachable milk carafe features an auto-clean function for hassle-free cleaning. An essential addition to any coffee-lover’s kitchen, the Lattissma Pro is designed to work with the wide range of Nespresso capsules, so you can always brew the flavor or roast that’s right for you.
- Manufacturer: De’Longhi
- Model: EN750MB
- Includes: Espresso maker, adjustable water spout, welcome kit with 16 capsules
- Material: Metal
- Care: Hand wipe exterior. Follow all cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Dimensions: 10¾" x 7-2/3" x 13"
- Capacity: 44 oz. (water tank); 16.9 oz. (milk tank)
- Weight: 12.6 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in Italy
- Nineteen-bar high-pressure pump for rich, aromatic espresso
- Intuitive, sensor-touch control panel is easy to use and is located on the top of the machine for convenience
- Seven drink presets, so your favorite drink is just a button-push away
- Features 46% larger milk carafe and 41% larger water reservoir
- Telescoping hot-water nozzle is perfect for Americanos and stores away in the side panel when not in use
- Latte Crema System™ delivers perfectly frothed or steamed milk to match the drink being brewed, auto-cleans after use, and can be stored in the refrigerator to keep milk cool when not brewing
- Capsules drop into an internal storage container after brewing. Container holds up 16 spent capsules and removes for easy cleaning
5 months ago
It does everything that is stated. My coffee, lattes, espresso, etc., are always hot. Cleanup is very easy. I descaled the machine last week...with the kit I ordered...It was a simple process as well..
Initially, I was looking at the Plus ($399) versus the Pro because of the price. I read some reviews stating that there was some issue with the milk getting very hot with the Pro... (I like my milk and coffee hot) so I decided to splurge and get the Pro ($599)...This was a fantastic decision for me! There is never a problem with the temperature.
You will not be disappointed!
11 months ago
Questions & Answers
My concern is spending that kind of money only to find out within a year the capsules aren't available anymore.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase within 60 days, just bring it back. We'll issue a full refund in the form of the original payment so long as you provide proof of purchase (a receipt, gift receipt or gift registry showing the purchased item). Returns accompanied by a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Sur La Table Gift Card.
Unfortunately, returns and exchanges without proof of purchase will not be accepted.
i.e. Just adding foam but no hot milk.
Does anyone have a video of it in use that they could share? Or coupons!? Thanks!
Is the used capsule bin LED lit? I had read that on another website.