Le Creuset Cerise Oval French Oven with Gold Knob
Iconic cast iron cookware from France.
Le Creuset’s iconic French ovens are perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, and baking everything from side dishes to no-knead bread. Tight-fitting lids seal in heat and moisture, ensuring that your dishes are steadily basted in their own juices for moist, delicious results. Each oven is the product of time-honored casting techniques and rigorous hand finishing at Le Creuset’s foundry in northern France. Available in three sizes.
This vibrant oven adds a touch of classic French beauty to any kitchen or table, while its unmatched versatility and superior cooking performance will keep you reaching for it for years to come.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Exterior enamel is long-lasting and resists chipping and cracking, while the interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, electric, gas and halogen)
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in steam and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Gold knob is oven-safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and capacity:
- 5-quart: 9.25" x 8.75" x 4.5"
- 6.75-quart: 12.5" x 9.75" x 4.75"
- 5-quart: 11 lbs., 2 oz.
- 6.75-quart: 13 lbs., 5 oz.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- French oven