Scanpan® Classic Dutch Oven with Lid
Scanpan’s legendary ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface allows cooking with little to no added fat for healthy meals. Unlike traditional nonstick, Scanpan pans can be used to brown and sear and are safe for use with metal utensils.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Not compatible with induction stovetops
- Dimensions: 4 qt.: 9¼" x 5" (interior), 14" x 8" (exterior); 6½ qt.: 10¼" x 6" (interior), 15" x 9" (exterior)
- Capacity: 4 qt.; 6.5 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast and even heat distribution
- Scanpan pans are completely PTFE and PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Scanpan’s signature nonstick is guaranteed not to blister or peel and will not interact with cooking foods
- Stay-cool handles provide a secure, ergonomic grip