Scanpan® Classic Curved Dutch Oven with Lid
Scanpan’s legendary ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface allows cooking with little to no added fat for healthy meals. Unlike traditional nonstick, Scanpan pans can be used to brown and sear and are safe for use with metal utensils.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Not compatible with induction stovetops
- Dimensions: 6½ qt.: 11" x 5¼" (interior), 16" x 8¼"; (exterior); 8¼ qt.: 12¼" x 5" (interior), 18" x 8" (exterior)
- Capacity: 6½ qt.; 8¼ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast and even heat distribution
- Scanpan pans are completely PTFE and PFOA free from the start of the manufacturing process to the finished product
- Unlike other nonstick cookware, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing and is safe for the dishwasher and for use with metal utensils
- Scanpan’s signature nonstick is guaranteed not to blister or peel and will not interact with cooking foods
- Stay-cool handles provide a secure, ergonomic grip
Leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.
The Professional Series, cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum, is designed for the home cooking connoisseur. This series of cookware features modern lines and timeless design, accented with riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handles and stainless-steel lids to create a bold and stunning look.
The CTQ Series is Scanpan’s top-of-the-line nonstick cookware. Compatible with all cooking surfaces—including induction—CTQ features brushed 18/10 stainless steel finish and tempered glass lids for a modern look that combines incredible performance with sleek style. Durable five-layer stainless steel and aluminum construction delivers impeccable results, making CTQ the perfect choice for even the most demanding chefs.
Scanpan partnered with Sur La Table to develop and bring to the consumer the remarkable CSX Series. With professional-weight 5-ply layered construction, ultra-durable 18/10 stainless-steel interiors, transparent-glass window lids, handy liquid-volume markings, smooth and rounded finished stainless-steel rims, and large ergonomic stay-cool comfort handles, the eco-friendly Scanpan CSX line is constructed from 100% recycled materials and is guaranteed to last a lifetime. This restaurant-quality cookware for home cooks is available only at Sur La Table.